Zimasco is Hiring Multiple Contract Stocktakers
Zimasco (Pvt) Limited, a prominent force in Zimbabwe’s Ferrochrome Production sector, is offering a unique career opportunity at its Mutorashanga and Shurugwi Mining Divisions. We are currently seeking qualified and experienced individuals to join us as Contract Stocktakers.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience
Candidates aspiring to join our team should meet the following minimum qualifications and experience criteria:
- Minimum of five (5) ‘O’ Level passes, including English and Mathematics or Accounting.
- Prior work experience in stocktaking within a Manufacturing or Mining environment will be a distinct advantage.
- Strong mathematical skills and a team player mindset are essential.
- A highly commendable safety and disciplinary record will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of Safety, Health, and Environment (SHE) systems, coupled with exposure to the NOSA SHE System, will be advantageous.
Key Performance Areas
As a Contract Stocktaker at Zimasco, you will be responsible for key performance areas that drive our success:
Physical Stock Counting
Conducting thorough physical counts of stocks to ensure accuracy and reliability.
Verification of Stock
Verifying physical stock against system balances to maintain precision in our records.
Identifying Stock Variances
Detecting and highlighting any stock variances and recommending corrective actions.
Ensuring Good Housekeeping
Promoting good housekeeping practices at the plant for a well-organized work environment.
Instilling safety awareness while performing duties to maintain a secure work environment.
How to Apply
If you meet the specified requirements and are ready to contribute to our dynamic team, we invite you to apply.
Send your application, including a detailed Curriculum Vitae and proof of qualifications, to:
The Human Resources Officer
Ref: “CONTRACT STOCKTAKER”
Zimasco (Private) Limited
P.O. Box 124
Or E-Mail to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 17 November 2023
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive replies to their applications. Candidates should indicate their station preference (Mutorashanga or Shurugwi).