Study in China 2022/23 With The Marine Scholarships for International Students
International students are invited to apply for the Marine Scholarships. The scholarship aims to enhance international marine cooperation, exchange and also promote harmonious ocean development around the world.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): China Scholarship Council
Scholarship Type: Full funding
Host Institution(s): Xiamen University
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship benefits (below)
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters and PhD
Nationality: International Students
To be considered for the 2022/23 Marine Scholarships for International Students, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- Must apply for the postgraduate degree program of ocean-related specialities. Applicants will be given priority if they are currently engaged in oceanographic and relevant sectors.
- Master’s degree applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree or above and be under the age of 40.
- Doctoral applicants must hold a master’s degree or above and be under the age of 45.
- Tuition fees
- On-campus accommodation fee or off-campus accommodation monetary subsidy (RMB 700/month for master’s programs; RMB 1000/month for doctoral programs.
- Living allowance (RMB 3,000/month for master’s programs; RMB 3,500/month for doctoral programs).
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Marine Scholarships for International Students to study in China are to complete an online application and print out the application form for Chinese Government Scholarships. The Scholarships Application Form should be completed in Chinese or English and signed by the applicant.
Applicants shall complete another online application and upload the scan copy of the Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarships.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2022
You May Also Read:
- Fully Funded Government of Mauritius Scholarships for Africans 2022
- MINDS Scholarship Programme in Leadership Development for Africans 2022
- The MultiChoice Bursary Scheme 2022 for young South African Students
- The Mastercard Graduate Launch Program 2022
- HUB@Goethe Mentorship Programme 2022 for cultural and social start-ups
- Türkiye Scholarships 2022 for Students Worldwide
- University of Oxford Wanakaset African Women’s Scholarship 2022
- Digital BRICS Research and Teaching Mobility Grants for the Humanities and Social Sciences