Graduate Management Trainee Program Opportunity At SAB
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure, and robust training & development.
We look for people interested in multifunctional careers and have the willingness to develop new skill sets and capabilities throughout their careers.
GMTs should expect the following during their first 12 months:
- 3–4-month rotations, with each experience aligned to our three strategic pillars.
- Ideally in Marketing, Sales or Tech, and Supply / Logistics Projects within these rotations that expand knowledge and work on actual business challenges in each of these core functions.
- Cheers! Festival (Global Induction) where GMTs will hear about our company strategy firsthand from our most senior leaders, and network with peers.
- Access to the global GMT alumni database.
- Potential for experiences in different locations across zone (mobility within zone required)
- Formal mentoring & access to unique zone L&D curricula
- Unique exposure opportunities with senior leaders
- Career tracking by zone People Continuity and Talent Management teams
- Placement in a front-line position upon completion of the program (openness to ambiguous career track)
Qualifications & experience:
- By Program start, completed or in final year of a bachelor’s degree (STEM discipline preferred); and/or
- Studying towards Post Grad (PGDip) Business Administration, Masters (or equivalent) degree will be advantageous
- No more than 3 years TOTAL of full-time formal working experience by the Program start date. (Internship, vac work, short duration contracts and co-op experiences does not apply)
- Legal work authorization (full citizenship) in the country for which application is being submitted
- Proficiency in English
- Full mobility. Go where the opportunity is. Mobility broadens potential opportunities – candidates should be open to working and living in various locations
The South African Breweries (Pty) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer, and all appointments will be made in line with the South African Breweries (Pty) Ltd employment equity plan and talent requirements.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short listing.
In accordance with South African Breweries (Pty) Ltd duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is safe for of our employees and their families, our customers and visitors, and the community at large from infectious diseases that may be reduced by vaccinations, we require all new appointments to be vaccinated as a condition of employment at our company.
To Apply Click HERE
- x40 Trainee Ambulance Technicians Wanted Deadline 24 March 2023
- Current Open Vacancies At City Of Harare
- Multiple Career Openings At POTRAZ Deadline: 15 March 2023
- Available Job Vacancies At Zimbabwe School Of Mines
- Ecocash Holdings Job Listing
- Econet Wireless Zimbabwe Job Openings
- Graduate Trainee Opportunity At Puma Energy
- Apply For 2023 SAP Young Talent Graduate Program