Fully Funded GEM Fellowship Program for Postgraduate Studies in the USA
The National Gem Consortium in the United States is inviting applications from students who wish to pursue their studies in Masters and PHD.
The GEM Fellowship in Engineering was designed to focus on promoting opportunities for individuals to enter the industry at the graduate level in areas such as research and development and other high-level technical careers. GEM also offers exposure to several opportunities in academia.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): The National GEM Consortium, USA
Host Institution(s): Institutions in USA
Fellowship Type: Fully Funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
To be eligible for the Fellowship Program in Engineering 2023, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be underrepresented members of groups in science and engineering as defined by the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Applicants are strongly encouraged to take the GRE to qualify for multiple GEM Member University programs.
- Applicants must be in eligible career paths in Engineering and Science disciplines.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Fellowship Program 2023 are to register and begin their application process via gem, GEM’s online application system. Applicants will be required to complete Part 1 and Part 2 of the application by the application deadline. Official transcripts should be sent via postal or email to [email protected] or:
The National GEM Consortium
1430 Duke Street,
Alexandria, VA (22314).
Application Deadline: November 15th, 2022
- CWW Tech Africa Training And Internship Program 2022 for Young Africans
- Chevening Africa Media Freedom Fellowship (CAMFF) 2023/2024 (Fully Funded to the United Kingdom)
- University of Cape Town MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program 2023 for study in South Africa (Fully Funded)
- Northcote Postgraduate Scholarships for studies in Australia ( Fully-Funded)