FHI 360 Internship Program In Multiple Discipline for Students and Recent Graduates
FHI 360 is currently open for applications from exceptional and suitably qualified candidates who wish to benefit from a dynamic learning environment in which to develop skills for future job placement and build relationships with professionals in their areas of interest.
Company/Organisation(s): FHI 360
Program Location: FHI 360 Headquarters including USA
Program Duration: 6 Months – 1year
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Students & Graduates
Nationality: All Nationalities
FHI 360 Internship for Students and Graduates
This is a paid internship with a flexible schedule based on project needs. The internship program seeks to develop young professionals who are interested in working in a non-profit organization while positioning FHI 360 as the employer of choice for recent graduates by building relationships and maintaining a strong presence on college campuses.
FHI 360 interns support our projects in HIV/AIDS prevention and care, economic development, civil society, U.S. and international education, social and behavioral change, and reproductive health and family planning. Internship opportunities are also offered by our information technology, communications and other enterprise services teams.
- Education Research Associate Intern
- Global Education Program Finance Intern
- Project Management and Communications Intern
- Contraceptive Development Research Intern
- Project Manager II, Project Management Office
- Business Systems Analyst I
- Family Planning Monitoring and Evaluation, Research Specialist (Senior Technical Officer)
- SBC Advisor-Global Health Security Agenda (GHSA)
- Technical Officer, HIV Clinical Services
- Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant
- Technical Officer, HIV Care and Treatment – EpiC HIV
- Technical Officer, HIV Prevention and Testing – EpiC HIV
- Senior Technical Officer, Clinical Services – EpiC HIV
- Chief Executive Assistant
- Public Financial Management Lead
- Digital Media Buyer
- Senior Project Manager (FHI Clinical)
- Program Officer I
To be eligible for FHI 360 Internship Program for Students and Recent Graduates, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants currently enrolled in a degree program at a college or university in a related field of study or within one year of graduation date
- Applicants can enrol as a graduate, preferably master’s degree.
- Demonstrated interest in related subject area through studies, work experience, and/or experience with family and community engagement
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Strong organizational and research skills
- Articulate, professional, and able to communicate in a clear, positive manner
- Must be able to read, write, and speak fluent English
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants seeking for FHI 360 Internship Program for Students and Recent Graduates should submit application online for these opportunities. Please click here to continue searching FHI 360’s Career Portal.
Application Deadline: Spring Semester: February – May/June, or
Summer Semester: May/June – August,
Fall Semester: September – December