In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Posted in Education, Other 1 year ago
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- An advanced university degree in one of the following fields is required: Education, Economics, Psychology, Sociology, or another relevant technical field.
- A minimum of five years of professional experience in programme planning, management, and/or research in education is required.
- Experience working in a developing country is considered as an asset.
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organization is considered as an asset.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE