In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Posted in Other 3 months ago
A career within External Audit services, will provide you with the opportunity to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities. Our clients are often well known brands and many have broad international reach. We focus on using the latest technology to reduce the level of manual testing ensuring you’ll focus on the most valuable areas of client service and on enhancing corporate governance and the reliability of our clients’ information.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Develop work plans and audit approach for engagements, including: scope; engagement flow; staffing and other resource requirements; deliverables (tailored to exceed client expectations) and engagement budget.
- Prepare audit scope documents encompassing audits for multilocation and international engagements.
- Analyse information found during the fact-finding phase to develop frameworks and draw conclusions from fieldwork.
- Technical reviews on all assignments in order to ensure global methodologies are adhered to.
- Make decisions on priority of issues and associated risks identified during fieldwork, and articulate and support position on key findings and recommendations within client work or other outputs/deliverables.
- Act as reviewer for achieving: a) Completeness and accuracy of work in relation to engagement objectives; b) Proper incorporation of technical input from specialists; c) Compliance with quality standards and risk management procedures.
- Conduct interviews with senior level client staff, identifying the root causes, risks or other insightful information related to client issues and/or areas for additional consideration.
- Make appropriate business recommendations based on knowledge of clients and their business needs.
- Review financial statements and ensure compliance with applicable International Financial Reporting Standards and other relevant legislation.
- Carry out independence and conflict checks.
- Attend audit committee meetings, annual general meetings and any other meetings that the client requires attendance.
- Act as team leader by briefing and motivating team members to contribute, achieve and improve performance.
- Proactively provide junior staff with ongoing coaching and shared knowledge with team members regarding best practice.
- Mentor and coach less experienced team members in terms of specific performance and development areas. Provide feedback during the appraisal process.
- Share knowledge with other departments, through discussion; distributing relevant materials; arranging introductions to other specialists.
- Facilitate both internal and external workshops on methodology and IFRS updates when required.
Minimum years experience required
- Chartered Accountant in good standing
- Registered Public Auditor or a Registered Public Accountant
- Must have at least 2 years work experience in a similar role
- Willing to travel within and out of Zimbabwe from time to time
- Good interpersonal and client relationship management skills
- Should be able to execute, manage projects as well as meet budgets
To Apply Click HERE
To View More Jobs Click HERE