In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Urgently Needed: Project Facilitators (17) At Eastern Cape liquor Board
Posted in Other 1 year ago
PROJECT FACILITATORS (17 POSTS) R6 000,00 PER MONTH X 24 MONTHS
- A three (3) year Degree/Diploma or equivalent qualification
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
• To run the anti-alcohol abuse campaign
• To ensure that projects are managed in their entirety across all University
• To coordinate projects in universities
• To provide constructive feedbacks and reporting to Social Accountability Division
• Planning of anti-alcohol abuse events in universities
• Plan and manage services provided by external stakeholders
• Leading, communicating clearly, team motivation and conflict resolution
• Motivating team members and students
• Relay anti-alcohol abuse messages.
FOR THE ABOVE POSITIONS:
The Board reserves the right not to make any appointment for these positions.
Forward your application letter, CV, and certified copies of your academic certificates for the attention: The Chief Executive Officer, Eastern Cape Liquor Board, P.O BOX 15147, Beacon Bay, 5205 or Hand deliver: Eastern Cape Liquor Board, Shop No.10, Beacon Bay Crossing, Beacon Bay, 5247.
Should you not receive any correspondence within 30 days after the closing date, please consider your application as being unsuccessful.
NB: Due to the number of applications expected, only shortlisted candidates will receive correspondence, however the Board would like to thank you for showing interest.
Please note: No Z83 application forms, fax, and e-mail applications will be accepted. CLOSING DATE: 28 NOVEMBER 2022
TO VIEW MORE JOBS CLICK HERE