In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Marketing Internship Opportunity At takealot.com
Posted in Other 9 months ago
Takealot.com, South Africa's leading online retailer, is looking for highly talented Marketing Interns to join our team.
We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hard-working people with integrity to join us!
Think you've been challenged before? Think again!
- Scale: Over 2.5 million happy shoppers shop online on takealot.com. Show them what you can do.
- Learn: We work with the best of the best, and then some. Code alongside industry leaders and upskill in record time.
- Grow: Expand your career in the fast-growing Takealot Group: takealot.com, Superbalist.com and Mr D Food. We like to promote from within: Here's your chance.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree / Diploma in Marketing / Advertising / Brand
The skills we need:
- Computer Literacy
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Creative Energy
- Have an opinion and voice it
- Strong communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
Internship Start Date: 27 March 2023
At takealot.com, our graduate program will help you build both technical and soft-skills to launch your career, learning from the best in the business. The graduate training program will prepare you for a career in a large-scale and fast-paced environment.
Every selected graduate gains unique insights into the e-commerce environment with vast amounts of practical experience from daily exposure to a broad range of skills. The program consists of various technical and soft skill courses where you will receive training on a variety of areas.
You'll be working with some of the strongest professionals South Africa has to offer who bring experience from a multitude of Great Industries.
- takealot.com employees are entrepreneurial and dynamic, smart, customer-centric, fun and have the shared ambition of takealot.com being the leading e-commerce company in Africa.
- We have fun, work hard, take ownership, work in teams to create solutions, and are always open to direct feedback/new ideas on where we can improve.
- We are short on ego and high on output.
- We are doers and not only thinkers, its all in the execution after all.
- We love what we do and what we are creating.
To Apply Click HERE
To View More Jobs Click HERE