In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Graduate Metallurgist Opportunity At Modikwa Platinum Mine
Posted in Other 1 year ago
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the position of Graduate Metallurgist at Modikwa Platinum Mine. The incumbent will report to the Process Metallurgist.
• Metallurgy, Chemical Engineering degree/diploma
• At least 2 years experience in a Metallurgical Development Projects
• Valid Code 8 driver’s license
• Certificate of Fitness (Red Ticket)
• Fit for movement around the Plant
• Technical processes, recipes and project
• Supporting the effective technical operation of the operational area
• Identifying new methods to improve the concentrator’s technical process
• Good Employee Relations
• Administration of necessary systems
The Graduate Metallurgist is responsible to optimize and continually improve the technical operation of the Plant.
The package will be in accordance with the Modikwa Platinum Mine package schedules.
Applications to be made to [email protected]
The closing date for all the applications is 06 December 2022.
Please note that proof of educational qualifications (certified copies) should be attached to the application. Applications without these attachments will not be taken into consideration for this position. In the event that you do not hear from the company within a period of 21 days after the closing date, your application shall be deemed to be unsuccessful. The CV’s of unsuccessful applicants shall not be returned.
TO VIEW MORE JOBS CLICK HERE