In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Executive Assistant Secretary
Posted in Executive 2 years ago
Bulawayo, Bulawayo, Zimbabwe
Secretary for the CEO and manager wanted
As a secretary, you will perform various administrative tasks, including answering emails, scheduling meetings and making travel arrangements if necessary.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
• Respond to emails
• Schedule meetings
• Manage a contact list
• Prepare customer spreadsheets and keep online records
• Organize managers’ calendars
• Perform market research
• Create presentations, as assigned
• Address employees’ administrative queries
• Provide customer service as first point of contact
• Proven experience as a Secretary or relevant role
• Must take a 3-week training to understand the business fully
• Willing to learn word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g. MS Office)
• Knowledge or willingness to learn about online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Google Calendar)
• Excellent email and instant messaging communication skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Solid organizational skills
• Minimum: Secretarial Diploma: additional qualifications as an Executive Assistant or Administrator will be given priority.
All applications must be submitted by February 9th at 5 pm PST to [email protected]
When submitting applications, please add subject: Secretary Position February 2021
Please share you want to work for our organization. You can find out more about us at virtualstaffondemand.com