Zimbabwe, officially known as the Republic of Zimbabwe, is a landlocked country located in Southern Africa. It shares borders with South Africa to the south, Botswana to the west and southwest, Zambia to the north, and Mozambique to the east and northeast. If you’re looking for job vacancies in Zimbabwe check the vacancies below and apply
The Academic Coordinator works as part of a team of Academic Coordinators that meet the needs of service for the department and our partner institutions. In collaboration with the respective Program Managers and the coordination of the Department’s Head , the academic coordinator assists in coordinating academic efforts mostly, to be able to comply with Managing and Coordinating Thesis activities, Academic Quality, Professor Availability, Compliance with official processes and procedures according to each institution’s guidelines of operation; overseeing the availability of educational subjects and their readiness to be LIVE every term it is scheduled to be on. The proper upkeep of educational material inventory to give proper maintenance and upgrades as needed.
The Academic Coordinator is encouraged to form part of the debates and discussions within the department to find the best approaches and solutions to given challenges and needs. They are encouraged to have a voice and to weigh-in based on their expertise and rationale to solve and grow the department as well as nurture growth for their peers. Moderated by the Head of department, they are expected to have the best interest of the department at hand and be able to combine efforts and expertise to find the best way possible to solve challenges.
✓ Course Delivery Availability (up to 30 students capacity)
✓ Home Office (No background noise)
✓ Personal Computer
✓ Fast and reliable Internet Connection
✓ Good communication skills
✓ English required
✓ PhD degree in Management or related fields is a must
✓ Familiar with the African Education System
✓+2 year experience in Academic Coordination, Thesis Coordination and or/curriculum development
✓ Strong organizational skills
To Apply Click HERE
About the job
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented individual who will oversee the company’s financial records and account personnel. You will be responsible for maintaining all procedures and controls related to the company’s financial accounts.
- Degree in Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- Diploma in Customs Legislation and Procedures or equivalent
- Diploma in Shipping and Logistics or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years experienceTo Apply Click HERE
SYSTEMS SUPPORT ANALYST
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- A degree in Computer Science, IT or related qualification.
- Project Management Diploma will be an added advantage.
- 2 years experience in systems analysis, design and development.
- Proficiency in current programming tools.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite, email application and MS project.
The position offers an attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates should email their CVs and applications clearly indicating on the email subject heading the position being applied for, to [email protected] not later than 24 September 2023.
The Procurement Manager plays a critical role on the Contracts and Procurement team. This team operates as a proactive business partner that helps YPO achieve its strategic and operational objectives by focusing on procurement efforts to efficiently and effectively enable budget owners to maximize the value they receive.
Procurement professional focused on spending, trend analysis, identify saving opportunities, highly engaged vendor management, business partner on RFPs.
YPO is a remote-first organization. This is a contract opportunity with a length of 6-12 months.
- 3+ years of progressive procurement experience.
- Knowledge of contract principles and procedures.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred in business administration, accounting/finance, or related equivalent work experience.
To Apply Click HERE
Our client is looking for a Petrologist, Coal is responsible for studying the physical and chemical properties of coal, with a focus on its petrology. They use their knowledge to identify and classify coal, and to understand its formation and evolution. They also conduct research on the petrology of coal, and apply their findings to the development of new technologies and the improvement of existing ones.
- Master’s degree in geology or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in petrology or a related field, with a focus on coal
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Proficient i Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with research software such as MATLAB or Python
- Degree/Diploma in Geology
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience – 3 years’ experience at a similar level
- MUST HAVE COAL MINING EXPERIENCE
If you feel that you have a good understanding and experience of the above basic job description, please send your updated CV to [email protected] and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Minimum years experience required
- Chartered Accountant in good standing
- Registered Public Auditor or a Registered Public Accountant
- Must have at least 2 years work experience in a similar role
- Willing to travel within and out of Zimbabwe from time to time
- Good interpersonal and client relationship management skills
- Should be able to execute, manage projects as well as meet budgets
To Apply Click HERE
A Planning Clerk is expected to have:
- At minimum 5 “O” Level passes.
- Experience in working in mining environment is an added advantage.
- Experience in any computerized maintenance package system is an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices
- Basic understanding of databases
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
- Results oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure.
How to apply
Please apply online through Workday (ESS), or access the Sandvik website www.home.sandvik/en/careers. Reference: R0059215