Rural Development Provincial Engineers Wanted Urgently
The Zimbabwe National Water Authority (ZINWA) is inviting applications from suitably qualified, Mature, honest and substantially experienced persons for appointment to the above challenging position which has arisen in the Organization. The applicants will be based at provincial offices, reporting to the Rural Development Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinating geophysical investigation.
- Production and maintenance of Provincial groundwater database Planning and managing borehole drilling services.
- Implementing maintenance programmes for drilling equipment.
- Coordinating borehole pump installations for both drinking water and irrigation purposes.
- Conducting feasibility studies and design community horticulture projects.
- Monitoring the establishment of community gardens.
- Production of maps for boreholes and other rural development projects.
- Coordinating Provincial stakeholders for Rural Development Programmes.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in irrigation Engineering Water Resources Engineering/ Water Engineering or equivalent Knowledge and application of GIS.
- Knowledge of borehole drilling, capacity testing and pump sizing bean added advantage.
- Membership of ZIE also an added advantage.
- Clean Class 4 Drivers license.
- A team player with good analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Two years post qualification experience.
- Ability to travel extensively end spend prolonged periods in the held.
- Ability to work under pressure and minimum supervision.
How to Apply
Interested candidates must send their applications and CVs to:
The Human Capital Manager
ZINWA Head Office
P. O. Box CY 617
Email to: [email protected]
Deadline: 17 March 2023
- Graduate Management Trainee Program Opportunity At SAB
- Nursing Positions Available At WC Dept Health
- Apply For Youth Development Programme – Emergency Medical Services
- x37 Trainee Firefighters Needed Urgently Closing Date 20 March 2023
- x40 Trainee Ambulance Technicians Wanted Deadline 24 March 2023
- Current Open Vacancies At City Of Harare
- Multiple Career Openings At POTRAZ Deadline: 15 March 2023
- Available Job Vacancies At Zimbabwe School Of Mines