Pharmacist Internship Opportunities At Aspen
This one-year internship program at our SA Operations manufacturing sites (Gqeberha and East London) will provide candidates with an opportunity to gain workplace experience, knowledge and skills related to the pharmaceutical industry. The internship is highly relevant for the qualification and for practice as a pharmacist in industry.
Please submit your application via the Direct Hire online platform, where the following documents are required to be attached. Please scan all the documents as one document and upload it to the Direct Hire CV section:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copy of your ID
- Certified copy of your National Senior Certificate
- Latest University certified/stamped academic transcript
- Letter from University confirming that you are a final year Bachelor of Pharmacy student Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Shortlisted candidates may be expected to undergo an assessment.
Aspen reserves the right to not make an appointment. Aspen bursary holders may receive priority attention.
Aspen fully subscribes to the principles of Employment Equity and will make decisions in line with this ethos.
- Final year of Bachelor of Pharmacy study (2022) or completed Bachelor of Pharmacy theory
- Registered with SAPC as a Pharmacy Student
- South African Citizen
To Apply Click HERE
- The Importance Of Taking A Gap Year
- Warning: How To Identify An Unfriendly Or Toxic Boss During An Interview
- Available Job Vacancies At Zimbabwe Electoral Commission
- Harvest Interns Wanted At Flagstone Wines
- New Week Opportunity Alert: Vacancies At NetOne Zimbabwe
- Multiple General Labour Workers (x 200) Need By A Newly Established Mining Company
- Career Opportunities At Government Printing Works
- Career Opportunities At Nakiso Borehole Drilling Company