People Operations Internship Opportunity At Meltwater
We are seeking a People Operations Intern for our Cape Town office to join our EMEA People Operations team. Reporting directly to the HR Operations Team Manager based in France, this role will provide essential HR services to managers and employees across Africa and the Middle East. As an Intern, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact by efficiently supporting various HR functions such as onboarding, offboarding, Workday employee transactions, employee life cycle changes, new hire orientations, benefits administration, and more. The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, highly engaging environment and possess a strong desire to build a career in HR within the Tech industry. In this role, you will work closely with employees, managers, and other HR team members, collaborating effectively with geographically distributed Meltwater teams to deliver top-notch HR services.
- Assist with HR administrative tasks, including new hire orientation, benefits administration, HRIS support, and general administrative support.
- Process salary increases, promotions, employee transfers, job changes, bonuses, and relocations, and ensure accuracy in Workday.
- Assist in the day-to-day benefits administration and process benefit invoices.
- Collaborate with benefits broker(s) to address employee questions.
- Coordinate medical benefits renewal and open enrollment for multiple countries.
- Work closely with HR business partners (HRBPs) and managers to facilitate the immigration administration process.
- Provide exceptional service to employees, addressing benefit questions, time off requests, policies, forms, records, and practices, and resolving issues promptly.
- Generate contractor agreements and onboard contractors, managing contract renewals.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Handle hands-on transaction processing, including new hires, exits, compensation changes, and immigration.
- Collaborate with the HR team on priority projects and assist with day-to-day administrative functions.
- Have studied or are studying for a degree in Business Management or similar, Human resources preferred but not required.
- Work experience within a fast-paced environment centered around people and administration
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to design useful Excel reports and strong analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information.
- Previous experience with Workday as a user is a plus.
- Possesses a good sense of humor, flexibility, and an ability to innovate in chaotic situations.To Apply Click HERE
- Compliance Specialist Needed At FAO
- Employment Opportunities In Sweden
- Academic Vacancies Available At Gwanda State University
- Job Opportunities Available At Proserve Consulting Group
- British Council Is Seeking A Planning and Scheduling Officer
- UNICEF Iraq Internship Programme in Baghdad Offers Valuable Opportunities
- Kickstart Your Career with Nokia Mobile Networks RBC MEA Trainee Program: Endless Opportunities for Fresh Graduates
- Open Vacancies At World Vision