Apply For Graduate Development Programme At Capitec Bank Ltd
We’re looking for a tribe of young, restless, creative and passionate problem solvers united by an obsession to simplify the daily lives of South Africans. Our graduate programme is for the bold and ambitious individuals who want to lead change.
Who we are
We’re a bank that believes banking is about people and by helping our clients manage their financial lives better, we enable them to live better. We believe banking should be simple and our mission is to shape the future of the banking industry by being client-centric, energetic, driven trailblazers, using cutting-edge technology.
What is the Graduate Development Programme (GDP) about
We have an exciting permanent opportunity to unlock your potential through our 18-month rotational programme that is tailored to your unique skills and interests. You will collaborate with diverse and dynamic teams to deliver on strategic projects. We are committed to investing in your personal development as part of career growth.
What to expect from the programme
- You will contribute to our culture that celebrates ideas and diverse perspectives
- You will be able to engage in strategic projects that ignite your professional growth
- We are committed to investing in your personal development and career growth
- Work readiness programme to transition you into the world of work
Discover the perks of joining Capitec
- Employee Starter pack: technical equipment and onboarding pack
- Comprehensive Benefits: Medical aid, Provident Fund and Life Cover
- Personal Development: Building your brand, access to mentors and coaches
- Professional Development: Technical capability development through job rotations and on the job exposure to world class specialists
- Relocation Support
We are looking for individuals who:
- Aspires to empower: Rally others to surpass their limits to achieve a shared purpose
- Challenge the status quo: Provide innovative insights for the evolving needs of our clients through a deep understanding of our business fundamentals.
- Are Proactive problem-solvers: A go-getter who seizes opportunities takes decisive action and proactively identifies solutions.
- Has a Growth mindset: Willingness to continuously learn, develop new skills and embrace opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Contribute to Social Change: Strive to shift social, cultural and economic systems
- Has a qualification – An undergraduate or postgraduate degree with a grade average of 60% before 1 February 2024 in the following or similar disciplines
- Actuarial Science
- Quantitative Risk Management
- Human Resources
- Behavioural Science / Behavioural Economics
- Design (Graphic, User Experience, Web)
- Engineering (e.g., Chemical, Industrial, Electrical, Civil or Mechatronics)
- Business Analysis and or Data Analysis
- Data Science
- Machine Learning
- Information Technology (e.g., Computer Science, Software Development and or Systems Development)
Get into the nitty-gritty:
- Must be a South African Citizen (13 Digit SA ID Number)
- Must be a recent graduate or have less than 2 years work experience
- Must have a clear credit and criminal record
- Willingness to be based in Western Cape (Stellenbosch) and/or Gauteng (Sandton/JHB)
- As Capitec is committed to diversity, applications to the Graduate Development Programme will strictly be considered in support of our employment equity goals
Join us and embark on a rewarding journey where your contributions are valued and recognised.
Advert and other details:
- Open date for application: 5 June 2023
- Closing date for applications: 18 June 2023
- Work Readiness and Onboarding Experience: December 2023
- Start date of opportunity: 1 February 2024
Capitec is committed to diversity, applications to this position will strictly be considered in support of our employment equity goals.
For further information regarding this job posting, please contact the Capitec Recruitment Consultant:
- Compliance Specialist Needed At FAO
- Employment Opportunities In Sweden
- Academic Vacancies Available At Gwanda State University
- Job Opportunities Available At Proserve Consulting Group
- British Council Is Seeking A Planning and Scheduling Officer
- UNICEF Iraq Internship Programme in Baghdad Offers Valuable Opportunities
- Kickstart Your Career with Nokia Mobile Networks RBC MEA Trainee Program: Endless Opportunities for Fresh Graduates
- Open Vacancies At World Vision